Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Resurrection

I've gone into more detail on my reasoning for resurrecting this blog over on my main gaming blog: postGeek. Basically, as I begin to get interested in painting my 15mm WWII miniatures again, I decided I'd rather keep using this blog to chronicle my efforts rather than my more general gaming blog. I expect that my posts here will be even more sporadic than those on postGeek, but there will be at least a few posts here before it goes dormant again, if it does go dormant.

One other note, I'm a fan of Flames of War, but I'm not a fan of Battlefront. I'm going to try to restrict my rantings on the business side of Battlefront to postGeek and keep most of the negativity out of here. I doubt I'll be completely successful though, so fair warning that if you feel the need to praise the company that makes the game you like, you may take offense at my occasional snide comments regarding BF's publishing schedule or marketing decisions. All I can say is that I'm passionate about the game, and that passion often leads to frustration as I see BF make decisions that I disagree with.

In any case, if you're reading this I hope you can find some enjoyment and maybe even a little information to help in your own hobby.

No comments: